In Seven Secrets of the Spirit-Filled Life, author and theologian Jack Levison shares how to have a deeper, more powerful relationship with the Spirit. These seven secrets are outlined as sections in the book, with seven chapters in each part.
- Discover the Holy Spirit in Your Everyday Life
- Discover How the Bible Nourishes the Spirit-Filled Life
- Discover The Power of the Holy Spirit Alongside Others
- Discover The Energy of the Holy Spirit in You
- Discover The Holy Spirit in the Wilderness
- Discover How The Holy Spirit Transforms Our World
- Discover How to Help Others Experience The Holy Spirit
Each chapter is easy-to-read and with biblical insights, practical strategies, and prayers.
A rich regular study of scripture nourishes the Spirit-filled life leading us deeper and deeper into the core of our faith—how Jesus lived, died, and rose from the dead.
One practical application I found helpful was declaring “Jesus is Lord” throughout the day, especially when life becomes complicated and cluttered. The prayers at the end of each chapter helped me ease my anxiety and find strength for the day.
I love learning about the Holy Spirit and enjoyed reading this devotional.